Any form of bullying is never okay. We do not tolerate unacceptable behaviour, including all forms of bullying.
If you or someone you know has been affected by bullying then we encourage you to report it and seek support.
It can be difficult to understand what bullying is unless you’ve experienced or witnessed it.
Bullying is the repetitive, intentional hurting of one person or group by another person or group. Bullying can be physical, verbal, non-verbal or psychological.
Bullying may include:
- shouting at, being sarcastic towards, ridiculing or demeaning others
- physical or psychological threats
- overbearing and intimidating levels of supervision
- inappropriate and/or derogatory remarks about someone's performance
- abuse of authority or power by those in positions of seniority
- deliberately excluding someone from meetings or communications without good reason
- posting bullying content on social media outlets